Personal Injury Lawyer in Plano
Strategic Representation for Personal Injury Victims
Law Offices of Bill J. Stovall is committed to helping injury victims get the compensation they are owed. For 22 years, Bill Stovall has been advocating for the injured, protecting their right to fair and full compensation both inside and outside the courtroom.
A Plano personal injury lawyer can help you successfully file a claim for damages caused by:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Premises liability accidents
- Dog attacks
Because these accidents can lead to serious injuries, some of which can have long-term and even permanent consequences, you will likely have a heap of medical bills to deal with. You could also be facing the devastating effects of diminished income and could be prevented from returning to work altogether. Bill Stovall is here to help you obtain the financial support that you so desperately need.
If you have been injured in an accident that was someone else’s fault, contact a Plano personal injury lawyer at (214) 972-0004 today.
Why You Need a Personal Injury Attorney
As you begin to file a personal injury claim, you might find yourself confused about how to go about the process. Perhaps you are wondering if you should take the settlement that the insurance company has offered to you, though it seems lower than what it should be.
When you work with a personal injury lawyer, you won’t have to worry about any of these issues. Your attorney can handle everything for you, from filling out all the paperwork to negotiating with insurance companies to filing a lawsuit to get the compensation you deserve.
There are several reasons why hiring a lawyer to handle your claim may be best in your situation, including:
- An attorney has extensive experience assessing claims and determining the best way to proceed
- A lawyer can help you work through all the complicated legal procedures and paperwork so you can quickly resolve your claim
- An attorney can remain objective during the decision-making process and select the settlement option that is in your best interest
- A lawyer can effectively and quickly deal with the legal representatives of the other parties involved
- An attorney has much experience working with insurance companies and knows how to negotiate for a fair settlement
- A lawyer can aggressively represent you in court when necessary to obtain a maximum settlement
Statute of Limitations
Statute of limitations is a legal time limit for a person to initiate a lawsuit. If you are the victim of a personal injury accident, and you do not start you claim within the statute of limitations than you can not bring the claim to court. In the state of Texas, the statute of limitations for a personal injury claim is two years, however, certain circumstances of your case can affect how long you have to bring your case to court.
Make Your First Call Bill J. Stovall
If you are searching for a personal injury lawyer in Plano who can help you in all the ways mentioned above, turn to the Law Offices of Bill J. Stovall. Bill Stovall has a proven record of success in helping clients obtain compensation for medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, emotional trauma, property damage, and more. He can help you file your claim correctly and on time, and he can ensure that the process goes as smoothly as possible.